Tuesday 20 March 2012

LG DP450 Portable Player Battery beware not region free

LG DP450 Portable DVD Player with 7-inch Screen and 3 Hours Battery Life
LG DP450 Portable DVD Player with 7-inch Screen and 3 Hours Battery Life

Read more...


compare prices before you buy
A great little machine I bought this primarily to use out in Spain where I have recently bought a house and went out for a fortnights holiday. It meant I could watch dvds and play my cds without the need for headphones. The product is very light and ideal for the purpose. The picture quality is excellent. The sound quality is better through the headphones not supplied but I found it acceptable sound quality without.
A DVD Lover's Heaven I don't enjoy Christmas as much as I used to. These years I just get the basic smellies like deodorants and shower gels and that kind of thing. But last Christmas 2010 I found this wonderful electronic device sitting under my tree. The DP450 portable DVD player from LG.The DP450 is lightweight and easy to carry around. It comes with a 7inch LCD screen builtin rechargable battery AC adaptor included and a headphone socket to plug in headphones that allow you to listen to your DVDs in piece. The button layout on the player is perfect and you can get to grips with the numerous controls in a matter of seconds. Or if you prefer you can just use the remote that comes with the DVD player. Like the player itself the remote is lightweight and easy to use.Both sound and picture quality on the player are brilliant. The sound quality is on par with that of a high quality TV and the same goes for the picture. Even if they are not quite right from your POV you can always adjust the volume or the screen brightness and colour contrast by using the remote or the buttons on the player.Not only does the player play DVDs but it can also play CDs. So if you're a little old fashioned and you have a few CD albums lying around you can just pop a disc into the player and listen to your favourite tunes.Plug the DVD player in at a main power outlet to recharge the battery.
Works well and simple to use I bought this for my 81 years old mother during a stay in hospital and she loved it. She had no trouble learning how to use it which is a first and she was the envy of her ward. The only problem was she likes to watch cookery programs which tended to clash with the hospital food.
beware not region free I was given the impression that this device was region free it isn't and im angry as I have now returned to the US and I am unable to return it without it costing me.
Read more...



Related Products
  • Sony Mini/Lightweight Headphones MDR 110LP Excellent value for the price I purchased this for occasional use at work on my laptop to listen to news broadcasts radio bulletins political speeches etc which is an occasional requirement of my job.I have not been disappointed with them. They give a clear sound ...Read the full

  • DURAGADGET 10" Durable Black Portable DVD sleeve for LG DP Range protects my portable dvd player does the job very lightweight but strong and protects the screen. It stores the player and remote when not in use. ...Read the full

  • Hama Dvd Player Bag For Car, Small good protection I got this for my portable DVD player. Does the job perfectly. its light and well padded so it protects the player. Great value too! ...Read the full

  • Urbanz Vibe Light-Weight Headphones - Red Viberd Faulty My grandson used these once and they stopped working after about half an hour. I didn't bother sending them back. I just threw them away. I couldn't be bothered with the hassle for what they cost. Wouldn't recommend them. Didn't like the sound control dial on ...Read the full

  • Toshiba SDP74 7-inch Widescreen Portable DVD Player - White Best Little gadget! Bought this for me and husband to use when away on hols and for our two little ones when out and about. Excellent price. very smart looking product. Picture and sound quality excellent. I chose this particular product as it has two headphone ...Read the full

No comments:

LG DP450 Portable Player Battery beware not region free Post a Comment

dvd player usb Popular Posts