Sunday 18 March 2012

Toshiba BDX1100 Blu Ray Player Live quality problems

Toshiba BDX1100 Blu-Ray Player with BD Live
Toshiba BDX1100 Blu-Ray Player with BD Live

  • 1080p Full HD Blu-ray player
  • Playback MP3 and JPEG files from your PC
  • Dolby True HD and DTS HD sound (via HDMI)
  • View photos on your TV via the SD card slot
  • CD-R and CD-RW
  • Read more...


    compare prices and find the best store
    remote not good had to send this one back as the remote wouldnt work properly put in number of new batteries but still playing up .
    Can't go wrong. For the money I don't believe you will get a better BD player picture and sound are both excellent it fires up pretty quickly and will play content from SD cards in formats that my other 'Which? Best Buy' player won't recognise. It's also small and quiet and so unobtrusive. Just get one.
    NOT multi region I had read on the internet that this is a multi region player it is not. Will only play region 2 European DVD's. Have been told there is a secret code to unlock it but it is beyond my expertise so a little disappointed. In other waya it is fine.
    luray dvd player wow wow this DVD is very good a+++ the best i have owned i would say i am very happy with it .
    quality problems I have bought two toshiba items over the last year. A TV and this blu ray. Both have broken. The TV lasted 6 weeks before developing a fault the blue ray 10 months.Both products were good value for money and at first performed very well. But if this is typical of Toshiba's long term or should I say short term quality then I for one will steer well clear of buying any more of their products. Very disappointed.I also contacted Toshiba as recommended by Amazon and raised the issue about quality. Their response was curt and did not even bother answering the question. My advice is to avoid Toshiba.
    Its an ok player I bought this for my Dad who wanted to get in on the Bluray experience. It was the cheap price that attracted me. The unit has a clean and functional appearanceand the remote is solid. DVD upscale works well for the actual film but like other reviewers I noticed dvd onscreen menu typefaces get blocky and jagged minor point. What is really irksome is an unpredictable 'bluescreen' timeout that only happens with dvds. You end up having to remove the disc and switch off.
    Good value Blue Ray player I had been looking for a blue ray player for some time but had found them a bit overpriced until I saw this on Amazon.
    Good value and meets all my requirements This player is good value for money reads all sorts of file formats from blue ray to AVI and MPEGs so it does the job for me.
    Bargain Bought this to go with a Toshiba 37 TV also from amazon and we haven't been disappointedValue for money & quality is very good I have no bad points to say about this item.
    great value a few months ago I purchased this Toshiba bluray video player to match my other purchase of 32 tv. I was amazed at the quality of the picture and my son played Avitor bluray disc and the pictures were brill.
    Read more...



    Related Products

    No comments:

    Toshiba BDX1100 Blu Ray Player Live quality problems Post a Comment

    dvd player usb Popular Posts