Saturday 24 March 2012

Teknique Player Region Compatible Control Died and Teknique uncontactable!

Teknique DVD Player Black Multi Region Compatible With USB Port & Remote Control
Teknique DVD Player Black Multi Region Compatible With USB Port & Remote Control

  • Technique branded dvd player - Plays Movies, Home videos, mp3s, mpeg4 & DIVX
  • Read more...


    Compare prices Online Find the best Value
    unless you re a tecnic pro
    VERY annoyed! I bought this as a wedding gift for a friend. As my friend was moving house he kept it stored away for about three months rather than open it so he kept it and unpacked it a couple of weeks ago. He just told me that it didn't work at all none of the DVDs he put in would work and that there was some problem with the wiring. I am very disappointed in this product and would not recommend it to anyone.
    Teknique DVD player I bought one of these about two weeks ago. I have watched two movies and tried to watch two others. I found you got the sound until the film started then got no speaking but still received the background sounds and one would not turn off the commentary. If I had realised I would not have bought one. YOU HAVE TO HAVE THE REMOTE VERY CLOSE TO THE PLAYER TO EVEN WORK. THE INSTRUCTIONS TO THE MACHINE ARE USELESS AND REALLY TELL YOU NOTHING. Apart from all that is does play multi regionals.I would not recommend this to anyone due to the irritating problems I have had and which are still ongoing.
    multiregion dvd player i had this product three days first it kepted playing audio descriptive the the remote wouldn't work and now after three days it keeps saying bad disc and it has stopped working completely i would not recommend this product to anyone.
    DVD Player I can sum this up in one word rubbish. It doesn't work properly and is way over the top on price for what it is.
    Dies on you Well the product was fine other than being a bit cheap what you'd expect from a £15 dvd player but after a few months it stopped reading disks and labelled them bad disks despite no previous problems.
    dvd This dvd player keeps the kids happy and quiet in there own spaceand is good value for the moneyThanks.
    Can't See Any Problems Dvd player was deliverd on time and all boxed in mint condition. had it on all day watching region 1 and 2 DVDs. its an excellent buy for the price. you couldn't ask for more from a cheep no frills multi region DVD player.
    Avoid this shoddy item Ordered this expecting a nofrills dvd player. Just like all the other reviewers for this product item arrived faulty. Seller has so far refused a full refund. Far too much hassle. Avoid this item and seller.
    Died and Teknique uncontactable! This product worked fabulously when I first got it but like other reviewers here after three months it just died no power nothing. I had only used it about 4 times so it hadn't had much wear and tear. More worryingly though was that when I tried to contact Teknique via their website about it as was suggested in the literature that one should do I heard nothing back even though I contacted them more than once and there is no other way of contacting Teknique! The only saving grace was that I had bought it through Amazon.
    Read more...



    Related Products

    No comments:

    Teknique Player Region Compatible Control Died and Teknique uncontactable! Post a Comment

    dvd player usb Popular Posts