Monday 19 March 2012

Toshiba External Super Multi Drive Does what is says on the box

Toshiba External DVD Super Multi Drive - Disk drive - DVD±R - 8x - Hi-Speed USB - external
Toshiba External DVD Super Multi Drive - Disk drive - DVD±R - 8x - Hi-Speed USB - external

Read more...


Compare store prices before you buy
Toshiba external DVD drive Bought to use with a netbook. Compact and slim easy to use does all I want.
DVD Multi drive I have a Toshiba laptop & when my internal drive packed up I thought I would go with a Toshiba super multidrive external DVD drive It arrived quickly & I could not get it to work I phoned Toshiba who suggested some things which eventually got it to work. I used it twice. Next time I tried to use it I could not get it to connect at all I got in touch with Toshiba again who were unable to help I tried the supplier ASKDIRECT who were very unhelpful I wouldn't use them again. I then got back in touch with Toshiba who as the supplier wouldn't help sent me a box to retun the drive it went back to Germany last week I have been sent a replacement today which appears to be working possible update at a later stage.
easy to use Worked first time with toshiba netbook which made the premium over other drives worth paying. Recommend to toshiba netbook owners.
Toshiba External DVD Multi Drive I bought this for my Toshina NB200 netbook as I had read that other makes may not be compatable. The unit is compact & works well. Can recommend.
Does what is says on the box Having tried other cheaper nonToshiba DVD players my Mum bought one of these for her notebook.. for that little bit more money why buy a cheap copy when you can have a named and trusted brand like Toshiba.It works well and has so far never let me down.
Read more...



Related Products

No comments:

Toshiba External Super Multi Drive Does what is says on the box Post a Comment

dvd player usb Popular Posts