Monday 2 April 2012

Panasonic DVD S48EB K Format Playback Player Affordable quality, Multi regional code

Panasonic DVD-S48EB-K Multi Format Playback DVD Player with USB
Panasonic DVD-S48EB-K Multi Format Playback DVD Player with USB

  • DivX playback - play compressed files from CD/DVD media
  • USB 2.0 socket on front panel for playback of JPG, MP3 and DivX files from flash drive
  • Compatible with: DVD-R, -R DL, -RW, +R, +R DL, +RW, CD, CD-R/RW, Video CD, SVCD, MP3, JPEG and DivX
  • A multi-format playback progressive playback DVD player
  • High quality picture with 108MHz / 12-bit Video DAC
  • Read more...


    compare prices and find the best
    Review of DVD player I purchased this DVD player for 2 reasons 1. It had only just come onto the market. 2. It was a Panasonic and therefore a quality brand.When playing back DVDs the picture quality is very good but the problem comes when playing back certain shop bought DVDs and all of my DVD R.What happens is firstly the sound drops out for a second or so and then as the machine is further onto the disc the sound drops and the picture freezes for a second. It appeared to do this at intervals of every 60 second and sometimes at 90 seconds.I exchanged my model 3 times and every player did the same thing.There may have been a faulty batch sent to England but it maybe a manufacturing fault. I therefore returned the players and I am now in the process of looking for a replacement.
    Perfect Panasonic
    Top Marks Another quality product from Panasonic. A slimline Multi Format DVD/CD Player with USB. The picture quality through my standard definition Panasonic tv is amazing.The remote is typical user friendly. At the price this player represents excellent value. Top marks.
    Affordable quality Multi regional code I purchased this after having problems with a Toshiba unit. I spent a little extra and chose the Panasonic DVDS48. Once unboxed and set up I thought I would try some of my region 1 dvds as I had noticed there are some multi region units available. Unfortunately this unit is not multi regional out of the box. I searched the internet for a multi region code and discovered the following was sucessful with my unitThis hack requires the S48 remote plus a universal remote configured for the S48 with a separate 'Pause' button or another Panasonic DVD remote with a separate 'Pause' button may work.I used One For All URC 7562 prepared as follows1. Select DVD device on remote.2. Hold magic button until the DVD button blinks twice.3. Enter device code 0490 DVD button blinks twiceNeither the 'Play/Pause' nor 'Frame' buttons on the S48 remote work for this hack.1. Power on.2. Open tray.3. Using the S48 remote press Audio 1 9 8 2 Subtitle4. Using the other remote URC 7562 press Pause.5. Using the S48 remote press 0.The DVD front panel should now show the text on.If so the DVD is regionfree.Hope this is of some help.
    Perhaps a bit too basic? I bought the Panasonic DVDS48EBK DVD player a few days ago and feel that it isn't what I was expecting. Firstly let me start by saying that is extremely easy to set up I had it plugged in an was watching a DVD literally within a couple of minutes the picture quality on DVDs and from USB sources tends to be very goodexcellent the DVD player itself is extremely compact thin and lightweight hence it doesn't take up room and is very quiet when playing DVDs.However the problem is that it just doesn't represent good value for money.
    Read more...



    Related Products

    No comments:

    Panasonic DVD S48EB K Format Playback Player Affordable quality, Multi regional code Post a Comment

    dvd player usb Popular Posts