Monday 16 April 2012

Pyle PLFMP3 Car Player Modulator Pyle PLFMP3 Car MP3/MP4/USB Player FM Modulator

Pyle PLFMP3 Car MP3/MP4/USB Player FM Modulator
Pyle PLFMP3 Car MP3/MP4/USB Player FM Modulator

  • Wireless Remote Control Included
  • Memory Functions: Memorizes and resumes from last song volume or frequency when restarted - Two Optional modes: Normal and Random
  • 6 EQ Modes (classic, Pop, Jazz, Bass, Rock, etc) - Supports USB Flash Drive - Line-In Function, Play Music from CD, MP3, MD, DVD, etc inside the car Stereo System
  • Power Supply: Draws power from car cigararette lighter (12V DC power)
  • Built-In 206 Channel FM Modulator - DIGITAL LCD Display With ID3 Tag - Reads MP3 Files from MP3, MP4 Player, directly and play through any FM Receiver
  • Read more...


    compare prices and find the best
    Pyle PLFMP3 Car MP3/MP4/USB Player FM Modulator Hi I have been sorting things to put audio in my car. For this I have to collect from the internet and then write it on the CDs after lot of struggles it was very difficult for me. As I read about Pyle PLFMP3 Car MP3/MP4/USB Player FM Modulator I placed order at Amazon.co.uk on 09/01/2011 and very next day it was at my door. First I studied guidance booklet then I tried in my car. It is amazing product. It's more then its price value. I have attached 16 Giga Byte USB flash drive with it and loads of mp3 audios are in it. Now I am free from the headache of writing CDs. This product also works with your mobile phone direct means you can listen audio by attaching your mobile with it.If I compare with CDs cost it is very cheap and easy to use. Only one thing is you need to do carefully that for connecting with your car audio system you need to select fine clear FM channel.
    Read more...



    Related Products

    No comments:

    Pyle PLFMP3 Car Player Modulator Pyle PLFMP3 Car MP3/MP4/USB Player FM Modulator Post a Comment

    dvd player usb Popular Posts