Thursday 5 April 2012

Sony DVPFX730W 7 inch Portable Player Great Little Machine

Sony DVPFX730W 7-inch Portable DVD Player - White
Sony DVPFX730W 7-inch Portable DVD Player - White

  • Sony DVP-FX730W Portable DVD Player
  • Read more...


    compare prices online before you buy
    great great great great great great product did i say it is great i have this DVD player for 2 years now forgot to review it earlier. we got it as a flying help so that our son is entertained when flying 34 times a year.BATTERY LIFE IS LONG it last for 5 hours when battery low sign comes up you still have plenty of time to watch the movies 45 minutesso it is great for airport waiting time flight and car drive.Picture Quality is good no glitches few times it bumped on the floor and my son even spilled juice over it about 3 months since we got it but still no problem at all year an half after.Our original purpose was to have it for onboard amusement we use it all the times. when on holidays we downloaded some cartoons on DVDs so he was able to watch his favorite cartoons all the time DVD reads all dvd's.At home if a football game is on that my hubby wishes to watch mu son takes his DVD player he calls it laptop takes cartoon he likes puts it in and watches.Simple and great.
    Good quality machine I am very pleased with this machine I can't understand why the colour should make any difference white was a bit cheaper than black. But it does what it says on the tin. Good quality sound and picture.
    Easy to Function Quality Product This was not the cheapest on the market but I trust Sony products from years of experience and this one is no different. The controls are simple to use my 5 year old had no trouble and it certainly kept the children quiet for the 6 hour drive to our holiday destination. As they used headphones they were in a world of their own and the grown ups can chat and listen to the radio.
    Great player. Excellent player but don't buy a case as these are mostly designed for a 9 model & are far too big.
    superb I bought this little DVD player to use when I had to spend time in hospital recently the picture is excellent as is the sound the battery lasts the full length of any film and is easy to recharge..even in in hospital. I shall still make much use of it now I am at home it is easier to use than the big DVD player we have with the TV I am typical granny in that I cannot make head nor tail of some electronic gadgets but can use a Computer! Anyway I reckon that any one can use this DVD player so full marks to SONY..
    sony at it's best My first purchase of a portable dvd player and I'm glad I chose Sony.Picture clarity and ease of use is great.One slight drawback thoughif you play older discs with 4.3 screenyou have to adjust.5 hours play time from charging is a big bonus too. Would highly recommend.
    sony dvd this product and amazon sevice is faultlesscouldnt be happier.very quick delivery and unbelievable price.very happy kids on a long journey in the car.
    Great Little Machine I bought this dvd player for my 2 year old son to watch on the journy to Australia from the UK.It got used several times a day and everyday by him and me and the wife.ProsIt has great picture qualityDespite other reviews I think the sound quality is great and could be clearly heard above the noice of the plane engines. Its not tinny and the speakers are very good.The battery life is as advertised and we got through Ice Age and Toy Story again and agaiin before it needed charging.I converted DVD to MP4 format loaded them onto a USB stick and used that instead of a DVD note that this increases battery life over dvds as the player does not have to spin the disc!Charger goodNot yet tested the incar chargerConsThis is such a minor flaw i shouldn't be saying it but wish you could lock the dvd in the player as my son was always pressing the open button.
    I'M IN LOVE I needed to buy a portable DVD player for when the house TVs are occupied and spent ages checking reviews on Amazon. I was cautious as I'd already had to return a computer and an mp3 to Amazon for a refund as neither was suitable for me Thanks Amazon! and didn't want this to happen again. I eventually ordered the Sony because it had the best score.In spite of quoting a delivery period of 3 to 5 days for post free service Amazon delivered the Sony in two but the player turned out much smaller than I expected no bigger than a paperback book and the screen looked really tiny. I never thought I would get a good picture nor any decent sound from it. However the manual was easy to follow so I had no trouble charging the battery and adjusting the picture to full screen with the menu. So fingers crossed I clicked in a DVDwaited and what a revelation that was.The picture was bright and sharp and the sound from the speakers as loud as a full size TV set. There are two headphone sockets on the side so I'd bought a pair of new Sony headphones but when I put them on I was almost deafened and had to turn the volume down. The only need for headphones now is if someone else is in the room who doesn't want to watch my film.It's early days yet and I've only seen a few things but the battery seems good for two films before recharging. There is a cute little remote control included but the same controls are on the machine also so either can be used by simply adjusting a small switch on the side.
    Sony Portable 7 DVD Player There are colour options for this product and the white one is the cheapest my advice is go for the white one it looks classy and is easy to clean why pay more for a red or blue one?The dvd player itself is really easy to use it's all set up and ready to go when you put the first dvd player in and they charge the battery for about 2 hours. You then chargeit for 5 hours for 5 hour use and 4 hours for 4 hour use etc.The picture quality is almost perfect but not quite perfect for a Sony so I nearly gave it a 4 star rating but it's so good in everything else that I've given it a four hence not being able to give it the 5 star rating. But I am really pleased with it and am glad I chose this one. You get used to the 7 inch size quickly and the best films on it are the panoramic type such as westerns.
    Read more...



    Related Products

    No comments:

    Sony DVPFX730W 7 inch Portable Player Great Little Machine Post a Comment

    dvd player usb Popular Posts