Thursday 26 April 2012

Samsung SE S084F External Slimline Writer Does a perfect job

Samsung SE-S084F External USB 2.0 Slimline 8X DVD Writer - White
Samsung SE-S084F External USB 2.0 Slimline 8X DVD Writer - White

  • Height:2 cm
  • Enclosure Colour:White
  • Depth:14.1 cm
  • Width:14.1 cm
  • Weight:320 g
  • Read more...


    compare prices and find the best store
    Very Impressive This is my first external DVD drive
    nero difficult to install I love the portability of this product i've used it to watch dvd movies with my samsung n20 netboook excellent. The only problem so farI got annoyed with the cd rom Nero that came with the package several attempts to install and it took ages only to find out that it wouldn't download so now I cant burn discs what a shame if this matter is not rectified.
    Great little piece of kit Really pleased with my new DVD drive my Macbook's internal drive had died a few months ago and I was beginning to get very frustrated with not being able to install software from CDs or play DVDs etc. However that has all changed now my Samsung has arrived. Yes it uses two USB slots but this isn't a problem if you're not using anything else at the same time. It's also nice that now when I want to play a DVD my Macbook doesn't sound like it's about to take off. Very reasonable price excellent buy.
    Excellent excellent product well worth the money. Its seamless when it comes to connectivity with devices. It worked fined with linux mac and windows.
    A solid option for an Apple Mac I bought this to replace the 'popped' drive in my Apple Imac. I looked at the options from Apple expensive repairs or their own very expensive external drive and decided to go with the Samsung drive instead. After receiving it I plugged it into a USB port and off it went with no software downloads needed or any setting up easy.It's a very cleanly designed unit comes in Appley white is USB powered so no ugly power cables/tranformers and fits very neatly on the aluminium foot of the Imac. It's also a bit quieter than the original inbuilt drive which is a bonus.All in all I'm very happy with it and at £25 I can't find anything to fault.
    So far excellent! I have used this drive for backing up several full DVD's and it has been perfectly behaved and as fast as our external powered Samsung drive. It is so convenient to use with our Samsung notebooks without long trailing cables! Would recommend highly.
    Does a perfect job Good delivery good product easy to use & nice looking. I tried it on several computer PCs and it worked perfectly on each of them.
    NIFTY LITTLE NUMBER I bought this as the internal disc drive in my old Acer which I was going to pass on to my stepson had stopped working. It is small enough to fit into one of the small pockets in the laptop bag and worked simply on a plug and play basis.
    works a dream using with Mac OSX. a far more reliable drive than my mac mini drive. love mac software but i think their cd drives could do a lot better. for £25 this is a perfect complement to your apple set up.
    Samsung External USB 2 Slimline Writer This is a beauty for loading DVDbased programmes onto my Samsung Netbook. Colour match too.
    Read more...



    Related Products

    No comments:

    Samsung SE S084F External Slimline Writer Does a perfect job Post a Comment

    dvd player usb Popular Posts